Sunday 30 August 2015

Burning Candle...My Woman!

Burning Candle...My Woman!


My candle stands steady,
its flames struggles this breezy
weather, melting and burning
its body and soul. .Fighting.

Soft and tender, sober and calm
persistent look of soothing charm
ray of hope, in the darkest night
in many a life that it lights.

On birthdays or on deaths
my candle stands abreast
on cakes and stands, graves and tanks
this light, shouldn't we thank!

Whichever shape you want
whatever color was put on
responsibilities expected
my candle always accomplished

Fire and heat are not easy to deal
melting my wax, the pain I feel
my candle asks them to live her life
it’s not that fun when you blow off.

Candle, “Do you see the woman in me?
Her efforts to keep joy and peace
the agony that she goes through
Are you one of the few."

So strong I stand to throw light
like pain that she bears as mother or wife
Needed always in that darkness
to fight this world and its harshness.

"It's easy to break me", candle.
"Like a woman's heart you may handle
why your demands become her duty
when you never bothered whether your woman was happy?"

My candle never speaks, it melts down
Slowly that flame snuffs out
That darkness sets in again
Life jitters in a frozen frame.

Oh! Did that remind you of someone?
Serving, protecting and letting you have all the fun
Speaking less feeling in hell or heaven 
Yes! That burning candle...my woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment